Prior to joining Smartkarma, Bruenjes was head of Asia-Pacific equity trading at investment management firm PIMCO, based in Singapore. Before that he was a vice president at Deutsche Asset Management Asia, where he was the head trader for Asian equity markets with specialist coverage of Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China Mainland, India, and Asian Program trading. Prior to that, Bruenjes was a vice president at DWS Investments, the mutual fund arm of Deutsche Asset Management.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech