UK-based options pricing and risk management software vendor SuperDerivatives is planning a major expansion of its market data division as a result of business growth, and partly as a result of increased demand for data from the Asia markets.
SuperDerivatives' market data division was set up around two years ago to collect hard-to-source data required for options pricing, such as volatilities that—unlike underlying price data—are not readily available via data vendor feeds, chief executive David
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent