"We now have three years' worth of tick data stored, and we are starting to look at... real-time and historical data products to get more out of that data we have," says Chris Isaacson, chief operating officer at BATS. "We are trying to create value-added products around data that is harder for our members to obtain."
Brian King, account manager at BATS' head office in Lexana, KS, has been charged with the role of approaching clients to find out what additional products can help them meet their t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act