The vendor is hoping that these tiers of data will make RAP Trading Edition "the core market data platform for financial services," officials say.
"Customers are seeing diminishing returns around speed-the money it takes to shave milliseconds off latency is no longer worth it," as firms' focus shifts to managing increasing data volumes, says Neil McGovern, director of marketing at Sybase. "So we are moving from trading systems that need to go faster to systems that need to be faster and smart
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act