Complex event processing vendor Skyler Technology has hired Alan Covall to head its European sales efforts. Covall spent 16 years as a director at Reuters, with roles including head of sales and marketing for the vendor's top 100 UK accounts. Since then, he has served in global project and market data management at Prebon Yamane, as director at The Roberts Group, and as an interim manager at CounterpartyLink and ASP-One.
MSCI Opens Boston Office
Index provider and ris
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act