The proposal comes from the summary findings of research conducted by the vendor into market data charging policies adopted by exchanges worldwide, which covers data license policies from almost 140 exchanges worldwide, including 88 equity exchanges, 23 futures exchanges, 17 commodity exchanges and 11 fixed income exchanges.
According to the research, only eight exchanges allow market data fees to be netted across multiple applications when those applications are accessed by a single user, a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers