ASX to FIX Data
The Australian Stock Exchange will provide FIX message-based low latency market data services when it migrates to a new trading system in October, using the CameronFIX Market Data Server from Cameron Systems, the vendor confirmed last week. The ASX's services will enable other exchanges, data vendors, and algorithmic trading operations to deal with increased trading volumes resulting from algorithmic trading growth, Cameron officials say.
Schwab Takes TotalView
Brokerage firm Ch
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp