The vendor is trying to address the "insane" volume growth in the options markets, which Tervela co-founder and chief technology officer Barry Thompson says will be exacerbated by the current short-selling ban, which will force trading firms to use the futures and options markets more for hedging.
The options-tailored version of the network comprises five elements-Tervela's TMX message switches and TPM provisioning and management system, pre-configured inbound Opra connectivity, pre-configure
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech