The system could also be used to distribute prices and more complex analytics and indicators calculated from multiple data streams by the firm's Sybase-Aleri pricing engine, though the system is not yet set up to utilize ConteX.
The firm is rolling out version 4 of ConteX in London, and will later deploy the system in Tokyo, Hong Kong and New York. Greg Bufton, director and co-head of the quantitative desk in MUSI's rates trading group, says the firm is in discussions to update to ConteX 4 in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit