Degussa Bank, a private bank based in Frankfurt, has rolled out real-time market data terminals and a datafeed from German data vendor vwd Group to support its private banking and trading operations, replacing legacy data products from now-defunct vendor Telerate.
The bank rolled out 18 positions of vwd's Market Manager terminal to its financial advisors and traders for testing in December alongside users' existing data products, and officially went into live production last month, officials
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership