New Brunswick, NJ-based Web search technology provider Connotate is incorporating "intelligent learning" technology into its Information Agent Suite to further automate data collection and distribution, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Information agents are software programs used to find and aggregate content from across the Web. The vendor is currently developing new interfaces to its IAS platform, and a new library of agents, both of which should be completed by the end of summer, says s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit