On Dec. 4, the exchange will begin a phased roll-out of a quote restriction system for market makers, remote market makers and designated primary market makers, which will block quotes submitted by a member into options classes where they have already quoted the levels allowed by the exchange.
CBOE calculates the number of quotes a member can submit based on average daily volume across different tiers of options classes. Members can trade any combination of option classes, provided the aggreg
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming