Dobner Grows GFI Role
Interdealer broker GFI has named Jerry Dobner global head of development, responsible for the firm's trading platforms, and also for assisting in the development of GFI's Fenics pricing, analytics and risk management software. Dobner previously ran development of GFI's EnergyMatch energy trading platform. He reports to GFI president Colin Heffron.
Coral8 Beefs Up Financial Arm
Complex event processing software vendor Coral8 has launched a dedicated group for financial services
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act