The data will cover 377 blue-chip stocks listed in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. Arca Europe will not trade UK-listed stocks at launch, but will admit them to trading as soon as it receives regulatory approval for stamp-duty exemption from the UK government, which it expects over the next few weeks, says Cees Vermaas, executive director of European sales and relationship management at NYSE Euronext.
Initially, Arca Europe will use the same core
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech