The vendor is currently rolling out two quote screens, AgPlus Real-Time and AgPlus Delayed, that feature a basic selection of price data and information from its WebStation real-time data display-a commodities-focused version of Barchart's own WebStation product.
Both products include prices from all North American equity and futures exchanges, spread and option quotes, charts, spread charts, news and market commentary from Brugler Marketing & Management, and weather information from Freese-N
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act