Chi-X Global has hired senior executives to support its Chi-X Japan proprietary trading system, which is currently awaiting regulatory approval from the Japan Financial Services Agency and is expected to launch by the summer of 2010. Among the new hires, Yasuo Hamakake has been appointed chief technology officer, including responsibility for the venue's market data operations, while Toru Irokawa has been appointed chief administration officer. Hamakake was previo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II