Multicast gap detection allows users to compare feed providers or monitor the quality of individual feeds to determine whether data packets have been lost in transmission or arrive out of sequence, which can cause processing delays.
"You can just put this at the end of a datafeed... to analyze that feed and compare two providers of the same feed," without any reliance on the market data providers themselves, says Corvil chief executive Donal Byrne.
The new support for monitoring latency of specifi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership