Dow Jones Newswires is releasing its own wireless news service today, Monday, July 24, as it continues to expand how customers can access its content.
DJNmobile.com is aimed at subscribers who receive DJN's news through its redistributors. With the new service, they are able to receive the same content over any wireless device via a browser-based interface.
"We see this as complementing the access that most subscribers have to our news over the information vendor platforms," says Simon Rodda,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership