Reuters has extended a relationship with interdealer broker GFI Group to increase the vendor's energy and commodities coverage, by adding data on these growing markets from GFI to its datafeeds, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Though terms of the agreement, which the companies will announce this week, were not disclosed, it will run for several years and represents a "multi-million dollar deal," according to sources familiar with the situation.
Reuters already carries GFI's data on credit
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership