Lammersdorf Exchanges Roles
Christoph Lammersdorf, former managing director of information services at Deutsche Börse, and currently managing director of reference data provider CounterpartyLink, will join Börse Stuttgart on Sept. 1 as head of the exchange group's management board and chief executive of its brokerage subsidiary Euwax.
Reeve to Head TPI in Asia
Tullett Prebon Information has hired Andrew Reeve to head sales operations in Asia. Reeve joins the broker from Thomson Reuters, where h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act