Officials say TXC's UK-based team will deploy its trading strategies at the center in Tokyo for clients who trade on EBS during Asian hours to utilize to cross-connect to EBS, which has its Asian connectivity hub in the same center. TXC's presence in the facility should be completed sometime in the second quarter of this year, says president and chief operating officer Alan Schwarz.
"Not all of the Tokyo trading day is liquid enough for many styles of high-frequency trading," although there is su
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act