Bond trading platform Thomson TradeWeb has begun distributing price data from firms in the Asia-Pacific region during local market hours, following an extension of the platform's trading hours to include trading during the Asia market time zone, announced last week.
The move enables Asia-Pacific-based firms to contribute their own price feeds of quotes in US Treasury bonds to a new data center set up by TradeWeb in Tokyo to support the expansion, which collects those prices and incorporates t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership