Alpha plans to deploy the vendor’s CorvilNet technology over the coming weeks, following a proof-of-concept phase during which it evaluated solutions from competing vendors. Once live, CorvilNet will monitor the latency of various components within Alpha’s internal systems, which are based on the TradExpress system from Swedish vendor Cinnober.
“TradExpress consists of a multitude of processes, such as the trading engine, gateway services, FIX engines and market data feeds. We will use Corvil to
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit