BGCantor On-Demand, will allow the broker's clients to access real-time prices for US Treasuries, ELX futures, interest rate swaps and options, cross-currency basis swaps, foreign exchange spot and options, and European government bonds brokered by BGC. Bernie Weinstein, executive managing director of BGC Market Data, says the broker will soon add emissions data to the service, and will add other asset classes as BGC begins trading them.
"The motivation is to find a fit between what our clients n
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II