The rollout of version 6.3 of the Proquote International terminal to Proquote's 300 clients follows a successful period of beta testing with 20 brokers that are now live using the system.
One new feature offers an "amalgamated order book view," which consolidates data from "all European exchanges and MTFs [multilateral trading facilities]," says Proquote chief operating officer Mark Ford. To populate this view, the vendor is taking a market data feed from Instinet's Chi-X pan-European equitie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit