Activ has developed feed handlers and secured vendor-of-record status—which authorizes it to redistribute data from exchanges—for the cash market of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing, and expects to be able to deliver data from HKEx’s futures market “imminently,” Activ officials say.
The vendor has also secured licenses to carry data from the Tokyo and Osaka stock exchanges and the Jasdaq Securities Exchange in Japan, and is in the process of developing handlers for the Tokyo Commodity Exchang
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act