At present, JSE's cash equities, fixed income, and financial and commodity derivatives markets each run separate datafeeds and are traded on disparate technology. The exchange currently uses the London Stock Exchange's TradElect and Infolect trading and data distribution platforms to support its cash equity trading, and runs its derivatives markets on homegrown technology and a proprietary datafeed, but uses a separate platform to support the Bond Exchange of South Africa, which JSE acquired in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling