TNS already provides connectivity to data from the Bombay Stock Exchange, which went live on the extranet in July, and John Owens, business development director for TNS' financial services division worldwide, says the vendor is currently in "advanced" discussions with NSE and MCX.
The connections to NSE and MCX are built and clients will be able to access the exchanges "any day now," adds John Pilch, TNS' regional director in Asia.
In fact, Pilch says four Asia-based international futures brok
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse