Icap plans eventually to migrate more than 750 desktops globally to Reuters products, officials say, replacing Active8 terminals and the TRS data distribution platform from now-defunct vendor Telerate, which was acquired by Reuters at the end of 2004.
The first phase saw the broker migrate end-users in Asia to Reuters products early last year, including the 3000 Xtra and Reuters Trader desktop products, the RDF Plus datafeed and the Datascope suite of back-office pricing systems. These are su
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won