The system enables the bank's buy-side clients to submit feedback on research and services provided by Wachovia and other brokers, and will enable Wachovia to measure how highly its services are rated relative to other brokers, says Bryan Lewis, general manager of MeritMark at TheMarkets.
As a sponsor of MeritMark, which the vendor launched last May (IMD, May 28, 2007), Wachovia pays a fee to TheMarkets in return for the right to receive feedback via the platform.
"By offering MeritMark, Wacho
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming