RBC Capital Markets has deployed Wombat Financial Software's market data platform along with feed handlers for North American direct feeds, the vendor will announce this week.
However, a key component of the deal is a feature that enables the bank to change other elements of its data architecture in future, should it so desire.
Wombat chief operating officer Danny Moore declines to provide specific details of the deployment, but says the systems are already running live at RBC, and are
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act