The sector tool will provide data on Nasdaq-listed stocks, as well as data for stocks traded on the OTC Bulletin Board and Pink Sheets on the vendor's micro-cap data product. The tool will also be expanded to cover data for stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange as part of EquityFeed's expansion from the micro-cap markets into mainstream exchange data (IMD, July 2), says chief executive Stephan Touizer.
The tool organizes stocks according to 30 standard industry sectors, including autom
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming