Ticker plant and datafeed vendor Activ Financial has almost completed implementing changes to its technology that allow users to scale their hardware requirements to avoid latency from the growing data traffic from the Options Price Reporting Authority (IMD, March 6).
Activ has updated the messaging middleware technology used by its content gateways and downstream servers that receive and process data by splitting the component that handles Opra data across multiple hardware processors.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling