MiFID allows firms that trade exchange-listed securities in the OTC market to choose the venue via which they report those trades—hence potentially avoiding exchange reporting fees. However, MiFID also stipulates that this trade data must be made publicly available on a "reasonable commercial basis." To address this, data collected via the service will be made available free of charge to users of Reuters' data terminal and feed products as part of Reuters' proprietary content.
The new service
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit