Planned for release on May 16, the Real-time Analytics Platform (RAP) Trading Edition comprises Sybase's column-based Sybase IQ database, and third-party complex event processing (CEP) engines from existing partners Aleri and StreamBase, and new partner Coral8, officials add.
John Morrell, director of product marketing at Coral8, says the vendor already has projects under way with Sybase at a couple of client sites, driven directly by demand from those customers to integrate business logic fo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit