The EU's Markets in Financial Instruments Directive will dramatically transform the structure of the market data industry, according to market participants.
Industry players agree that one of the most significant drivers for reform under MiFID is the fragmentation of data sources. After MiFID and the end of concentration rules, firms will be able to choose where to report trades and how to publish post-trade data. "There will be competition among exchanges for publishing post-trade data," sa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit