To support this and other initiatives, Colt has invested between EUR50 million and EUR 100 million in its network infrastructure over the last two years, which has reduced latency by between 30 and 40 percent for most point-to-point connections across its network, says Terry Quigley, head of financial services at Colt.
The investments-which are designed to ensure that Colt can offer the fastest data delivery within metropolitan areas and between European market centers-comprise a broad range of i
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers