The European feed is being tested internally, and will start carrying data from Euronext's European cash markets this summer. This will eventually replace the Euronext Multicast Feed (EMF), which-though only launched on April 28 after a delay from its planned go-live date last year-will now be retired at the end of 2009.
NYSE Euronext had intended to incorporate data from its Liffe European derivatives market onto EMF, but has now reversed that decision. Officials confirm that Liffe data will
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent