OMX will roll out the new feed, which utilizes the FIX message format and the bandwidth-reducing FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming data) compression protocol on Nov. 12, and has already been testing the feed for the past couple of months with a range of vendors and OMX exchange member firms, says Peter Belling, president of information services at OMX.
As well as being "super fast" and easy to integrate, the new feed will provide the full depth of OMX's order book for Nordic markets, Belling s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming