The survey polled 80 senior-level managers at data, news, analytics and research providers, as well as end-user firms, who estimated that 37.4 percent of user IDs and passwords are shared between licensed and unlicensed users, and that 34.4 percent of the user population views content illegally scraped from subscriber-only Internet sites.
According to the survey, 23.7 percent of those users that share logins might be willing to subscribe to the service if approached-since users who share logins a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse