The new release includes a Quant Calendar that tracks the daily performance of stock selection signals, including price momentum, volatility and earnings quality, across indexes from S&P and Russell Indexes and the 10 Global Industry Classification Standard sectors-consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, financials, industrials, information technology, healthcare, materials, telecommunication services and utilities-to enable portfolio and investment managers to see what signals worked
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II