Baumel Enrolls in Priory
Priory Solutions, a provider of usage monitoring software for research and other text-based data, has hired Andy Baumel as product specialist for the vendor's Research Monitor product for the Northeast US region, to help manage new and existing client accounts in the capital markets and legal industries. Based in Connecticut, he reports to Priory's London-based chief technology officer Rory Kingan. Baumel was previously founding partner at financial technology services pr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling