The vendor will this week announce a new service, GlobalRealTime, which will provide data portals and developers at sell-side and buy-side firms with real-time access to best-bid-and-offer quotes from exchanges worldwide, starting with Nasdaq OMX's Copenhagen and Stockholm stock exchange subsidiaries sourced via SIX Telekurs' MDF Market Data Feed (IMD, June 22). Previously, Xignite provided historical and delayed quote data.
Joel York, chief marketing officer at Xignite, says the vendor will roll
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit