Nymex's data vendors are redistributing Level 1 trading data, including last sale, high/low, open/close, volume, open interest and settlement date, from the DME to Nymex members. The DME is initially trading the physically delivered Oman Crude Oil futures contract, the West Texas Intermediate-Oman financial spread contract and the Brent-Oman financial spread contract.
Sam Gaer, chief information officer at Nymex, which holds a 50 percent stake in the DME, says the level of interest from Nymex
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act