Vhayu chief executive Jeff Hudson says Velocity for Quantitative Research is aimed at quantitative analysts who routinely analyze large amounts of data to find alpha and identify trading opportunities. "These are the people building trading algorithms and strategies... and they wanted to be able to use Velocity for quantitative research," Hudson says.
The new version integrates the open-source "R" code for financial analysis, which Hudson says eliminates reliance on proprietary coding and que
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II