BATS Promotes Conklin
Kansas City, Miss.-based ECN BATS Trading has promoted Ken Conklin to the role of vice president of sales, responsible for overall sales and a team of three salespeople. Originally a software developer for BATS, and prior to that at Tradebot Systems, Conklin became sales manager for BATS earlier this year when business growth made it impractical for CEO David Cummings to continue managing BATS's sales group.
Stockgroup Adds to New York Team
Canadian data vendor Stockgroup
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act