The integrations are being driven by market data managers' compliance needs around policies for internal distribution of data from both vendors and exchanges, says Bernhard Gademann, manager of strategic alliances at Reuters. With the risk of non-compliance highlighted by costly data audits, Reuters has received "a lot of client requests to reach out to independent vendors to offer the capabilities of DACS," Gademann says.
One complexity of managing data contracts relates to different units o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit