The full-tick version of Opra's feed that is also delivered by Interactive Data's PlusFeed will be unaffected by the move, which should have the knock-on effect of making more bandwidth available for the ever-growing full-tick feed, officials say.
Currently, the Essential Options service distributes the best bid and offer quotes and trade data from Opra, producing bandwidth savings of around 40 percent compared to the full depth of data provided on the full-tick feed, says Sean Kirlin, direct
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming