The Roberts Group released FITS version 3.52 earlier this month, and is currently rolling out the update to clients who deploy FITS in-house, and scheduling updates for clients who use the vendor's hosted offering.
The latest version features a new product information wizard, which guides market data managers through the process of setting up vendor relationships-such as vendor details, billing/accounts information, user information and pricing-and new inventory, and then populates the applicable
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse