The open-ended deal will give Rimes users access to data on more than 4,800 listed companies in Japan, real-estate investment trusts and initial public offerings.
Julien Barber, senior vice president at Rimes in London, says the vendor is seeing increased interest in Japanese company data as a result of factors such as revised corporate laws to boost foreign investment, the unwinding of cross-shareholding alliances that previously restricted takeover activity, new rules simplifying mergers an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse